7 REASONS TO ELOPE TO BARBADOS & YELLOW BIRD HOTEL
At some point in our lives we dream of the perfect wedding! Then we think about the details and somehow the thought of planning a wedding becomes overwhelming. Location, Menu, Who To Include, Who To Exclude etc. Talk about STRESS!!! Here are seven (7) reasons why you should throw your hands up and elope!
- Money – Weddings can be very costly, as you are generally expected to invite family and close friends to join in the celebration. That can run you as much as $100 per person. Eloping is so much more cost efficient as it is typically just you and your partner.
- The Weather & the Destination – It’s ALWAYS Summer in Barbados! We experience year-round sunshine and while we do get some rain (liquid sunshine!) from time to time during the summer season months, we hardly ever experience continuous days of rain or days without any sunshine at all!
- Your Personal Style – If you choose to elope, you can choose exactly what you and your partner want. There will be no rules or regulations to obey, no restrictions and no obligations to fulfil! The ceremony can be as romantic or casual as you want.
- The Memories – Eloping gives you the opportunity create unique memories as you start your lives together.
- Less Stress – Eloping is the extremely stress-free. Leave everything up to our wedding planner. No need to worry about RSVP’s etc.
- Just the Two of You – just as it is intended to be. Everything is about you two.
- Yellow Bird Hotel offers an affordable, yet value-packed wedding package. We host our weddings on property, in our lush gardens or on a lovely beach seconds away from the hotel.
Choose Yellow Bird Hotel
for your lovely Destination Wedding today!